Brandywine Materials LLC (formerly Brandywine Associates) distributes mixing and dispensing systems for one and two-part adhesives, sealants and other liquids. Products are sold domestically and worldwide - Brandywine has customers in China, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Columbia, Brazil, Argentina, Dominican Republic, Turkey, Mexico, Eastern Europe, Australia, New Zealand, the Middle East.
End users run the spectrum from basic industrial to high tech companies. Industries served include aerospace, appliances, automotive, chemical process industry, composites, construction, electronics, fiber optics, general industrial and manufacturing, telecommunications, transportation and many others.
Inventory is maintained at our warehouse in Burlington, Massachusetts.
Orders are typically shipped via Fedex. We also use DHL, UPS and many experienced international freight forwarders inlcuding: Kuehne & Nagel, Panalpina, Expeditors, Schenker, YAS and others. Customers often request shipping via their recommended carrier.
Multi-pallet orders can be shipped by air or ocean going freight.
ED STEIN (PRINCIPAL) BUSINESS EXPERIENCE
- President, Brandywine, Associates, Inc.
- Adhesive and sealant industry equipment distribution.
- Consultant and Vice-President, AdhesivesMart, 1997-1999
- Online adhesives marketplace
- Post-Doctoral Fellow, Harvard Medical School, Department of Pharmacology
- Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- B.A. in Chemistry, Queens College of the City University of New York